We are offering our customers who are residents of Maryland and have a plug-in vehicle capable of 30 miles of electric driving the opportunity to take part in a new program. We are currently accepting applications for our Demand Management Pilot Program for Plug-in Vehicle Charging. You can save money, receive new equipment and help the environment by choosing renewable energy in this program.
Do you already have an installed Level 2 Charging Station? You can select one of the following program options:
- A whole house time-of-use rate: This plan applies to your entire house, including your vehicle. If you choose to shift your home energy use to off-peak hours (after 8 p.m.), you can achieve extra savings.
- A plug-in vehicle rate: You will be supplied with a second meter that will apply only to your vehicle. Should you choose to participate in this plan, you may also purchase renewable or “green” energy.
If you don’t have an installed Level 2 Charging Station, we can help.
- We will provide and install a Smart Level 2 Charging Station to the first 50 qualified customers who sign up for the program. We will also pay 50% of the charging station’s cost.
- In addition to the charging station, you will receive a second meter and be registered to receive a plug-in vehicle rate (PIV tariff).
- You will also have the option to purchase renewable or “green” energy to charge your vehicle.
Learn more or apply by visiting our Plug-In Vehicle Charging Pilot page.